Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wedding Day!

Where do I even begin on this day... I was fine until I left my house to go see my mom and to pick up my wedding dress. I picked up my wedding dress at my grandmothers house because that is where we kept it until the wedding. My cousin Christy asked how I was feeling and the tears started pouring... I was not upset but just so overwhelmed with everything going on. I cried the whole way to the Ag Museum... my emotions finally hit!! It was the day, the day I thought would NEVER come and I was so overwhelmed and ready for it to be over. I could not wait to marry my best friend!

I got there and most of my bridesmaids were there... We started on hair and make up. There are some pictures that I may have to add later!
                           This is my dad and me waiting to go in the church!
I don't know that I have ever held on to something as tight as I did his arm. He just patted my hand and I knew he wouldn't let me fall! As we entered the church, I started to walk in and someone was standing on my dress...haha I looked back and they moved! I think this actually helped calm me down. The service took about 15 min, which was good becuase I think I was shaking so bad I wouldn't of made it much longer!
                                                    First Kiss!!



We had a wonderful reception! Here are some pictures.. Sorry I can not write anymore today!










No comments:

Post a Comment